This is the our Disclaimer for our site www.betterposture.net.
This site is a service that provides an educational experience for those seeking general health information.
- The information provided is not intended to replace the services and guidance of a licensed health care professional and does not take the place of medical advice.
- Medical information provided is not to be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- You should consult with your physician for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, the site is not appropriate for you.
These materials are provided “as is” and are without any kind of warranties, expressed or implied.
An express condition that must be agreed to when using this site is located later in this disclaimer. These terms must be agreed to in full. If you disagree with any of these, do not use our site. You must only use this site after you agreed with the disclaimer below. This means you are going to be bound by these terms.
- The content within this site will never be a substitute for the direct, professional, or personal care of a medical diagnosis. These treatments, exercises, services, or products must not be performed or used at all without the proper medical clearance from your medical practitioner, or a another doctor. The information that you see within this site must not be used, and is not intended for, the treatment of any specific mental or physical problem. This advice is solely informational and meant to be used by those seeking general information, which means it must be researched further. We are not a site that professes to have medical knowledge of any degree, so this website should not be used as a replacement for a real evaluation.
- There are going to always be risks associated with using the information on this site, or information from any site, in order to treat a pre-existing or new mental or physical health condition. This is why you should not participate in any of the mentioned things on this site if you are in poor health, or if you have already been diagnosed with something that could put you in jeopardy. Choosing to participate in these activities of your own free will means that you voluntarily and knowingly accept all risks associated with said activities.
- The information and facts that are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on this site are meant to be used at that time. This means that the information may no longer be reliable, and that you are aware of this when you use it. The data that is provided is for informational purposes only and therefore not to be used in place of a medical diagnosis. These services and products must only be used in the place where they are legally allowed, not in any jurisdiction they might be considered illegal. The information is not all-inclusive. This information is limited to what is available and should not be relied on as something that is accurate.
- You must agree that the property of this page, its agents, owners, and employees are harmless from all problems that happen to you. This means all liability for damages, injuries, and any fees such as those for a hospital or an attorney occurred by you are not our liability, and that you choose to use this information of your own free will. This ensures that only claims for intentional tort or gross negligence can be disputed in court.
- You must further agree that all claims regarding gross negligence or intentional tort must be settled in a confidential binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association. This must occur in the city of London located in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom shall be in charge of governing this matter with their law. The fees and arbitration costs must be split equally between both parties with the exception of you paying for your own lawyer fees.
- This disclaimer states that and case studies, examples, and testimonials that might be found at this site are exceptional results. These do not by any means reflect the typical experience that a person who uses products or services sees. This means that you should not expect the exceptional results that you see, as they do not apply to the average person and that there is no guarantee that these results will be experienced by you. If there are results that we have disclosed either from a third party or from a manufacturer, you must take this at face value and understand that the results stated are more reliable than testimonials. We are no responsible for any information that was left out or omitted by manufacturers or third parties. If this is a new product that you are experiencing, we are not held liable for any problems due to lack of information and research for said product.
- A material connection that we may or may not have with the manufacturer or third party involved with the products on this page are explained further in our Affiliate Disclosure Policy. This is a policy that is incorporated by reference to this and other Health Disclaimers. You need to fully read and understand this policy in order to grasp the meaning of the relationship we have with third parties, and how it changes things on this web page.
As always, any questions that you may have about this disclaimer, or any testimonials, case studies, or examples on this web page, may be asked via our contact information page within our contact us portion of the site.
Please be aware that we have the right to change any information within our pages without prior notice to you.
Should you have any questions regarding what you have just read, you can always contact us.
Our Disclaimer was last updated on Januay 31, 2021.